Patient Forms, Map and Directions to San Marcos, Tx Office
Planning your first visit to Gastroenterology of San Marcos - New Braunfels? On this page, you'll find the information you need to get started, such as a map and directions to our San Marcos offices. To save you time, we've also included our new patient forms, which you can print out and complete prior to visiting our office.
For new patients, please download, print, complete the following forms and bring them to your first appointment to save yourself time!
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in gastroenterology.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please bring the following with you to your appointment.
For your convenience, you can download our forms and fill them out prior to coming in for your appointment.
- Health Insurance Card/Information
- Your Photo ID
- A friend or family member, if needed, to take notes/help with questions
- A list of all medications you are taking
- A list of your questions /concerns
- Copies of records from doctors related to your visit with us.
- Completed FORMS below
Appointment Hours: Monday through Friday 8am - 5:00pm
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
Insurance and Billing
Please contact our office to verify acceptance of your insurance plan. Qualifications for insurance coverage may differ due to the uniqueness of each procedure. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own gastroenterologist.
Please see our Financial Coordinator for details.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help alleviate any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling prior to your first appointment. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this website. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.